Take a look at some of the upcoming events going on at the Chamber in October!
- Our Business at Happy Hour is Tuesday, September 24 from 5 to 6:30 pm at the San Angelo Clubhouse, 404 South Irving Street. San Angelo Clubhouse is a part of the mental health support team in our community, helping folks get back into the workforce.
- There are just a few days left to send in a nomination for the Annual Celebration of Diversity Awards. The event is November 12 but the nominations are due September 25.
- Our partners at the Small Business Development Center are holding a Meet the Lenders Luncheon on September 26 from 11:30 to 1:30 pm at the ASU LeGrand Alumni Center.
- The Chamber Membership Luncheon is Tuesday, October 8 at 11:30 a.m. at the McNease Convention Center. Mayor Brenda Gunter and City Manager Daniel Valenzuela will present their annual “State of the City” address.
- Our Business Expo is also October 8. Free entry for those bringing their business card. Only $5 for the general public.