The website of the San Angelo Chamber of Commerce, www.sanangelo.org is intended to be a resource site for business and community information as well as a referral site for member businesses. You may download or copy the contents displayed on the site, however no right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of such downloading.
GENERAL STATEMENT OF PRIVACY
The San Angelo Chamber of Commerce respects the privacy of its members and of those who visit this site. Subject to the provisions of applicable laws, any information you submit to the San Angelo Chamber of Commerce will not be used in any manner to which you have not consented. While the Chamber does analyze its website logs to monitor the flow of traffic and make improvements to the site’s content, its website logs are not personally identifiable, and no attempt to link them to individual visitors to this site is made.
The San Angelo Chamber of Commerce maintains a searchable membership directory on our website. Membership in the Chamber is an implied effort by the member to be known within the membership and the community as a member in good standing who wishes to be contacted for services and/or products. To this end, member contact names, addresses, websites and emails are available on the Chamber website in the searchable membership directory. Those members who do not wish for their information to be listed should contact the Chamber of Commerce at 325-655-4136.
- Personally identifiable information: We do not collect personally identifiable information about you on the San Angelo Chamber of Commerce website without your knowledge or action. Your information is collected through the event registration and information request forms. This information includes, but is not limited to, your name (first and last), company name, company address, phone number, fax number, e-mail address, and credit card information. Information you provide is used only for the purpose for which it is submitted. It is not stored nor is it used for any other purpose than your original intent.
- Non-Personally identifiable information: The Chamber reviews the number of “hits,” “unique visitors,” and “page views” for its own statistical information purposes to allow us to determine how the www.sanangelo.org website is being used. It helps us to identify popular areas of the websiteand helps us to determine the effectiveness of promotional activities. We make no attempt to link hits with the individuals who actually browse the site. No personally identifiable information is available on those who have visited the site.
THIRD PARTY ACCESS
Links to many other businesses and organizations are accessible through the Chamber of Commerce website, especially links to San Angelo Chamber of Commerce members. The user agrees that access to or use of services accessed through the Chamber’s website is a matter entirely between the user and the associated third party, and the San Angelo Chamber of Commerce shall have no liability whatsoever for any such access or use.
OPT OUT / MODIFY
At any time you may modify or remove your information from appearing in the member searchable database section of the Website. To do so, simply contact us in any of the following ways:
- Send us an email at email@example.com
- Call a membership representative at 325-655-4136
- Write to us at: 418 W. Avenue B, San Angelo, TX 76903
SHARING OF INFORMATION
The San Angelo Chamber of Commerce does not sell or in any way provide your personally identifying information, obtained through this website,to third parties. However, you should be aware that although we have security measures in place, the possibility exists that others will illegally access such information and use it without your consent.
Our websitehas industry standard security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. While no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, we take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety of your personal information. When credit card information is transmitted, industry standard encryption is used.
We welcome your comments regarding this website. However, any comments, feedback, messages, ideas, suggestions or other communications submitted by you shall remain the exclusive property of the San Angelo Chamber of Commerce. Your submission of any such comments shall constitute an assignment to the San Angelo Chamber of Commerce of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the comments. The San Angelo Chamber shall be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, we ask that you do not send us any comments or suggestions that you do not intend to assign to us, including any confidential information or any original creative materials such as stories, product ideas, computer code or original artwork.
The prices displayed on this website are quoted in U.S. Dollars and are valid and effective only in the United States. All products are offered subject to availability. Prices, promotions and/or discounts may be changed at any time without notice.
DISCLAIMER / USER’S AGREEMENT
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.