The Chamber hosts a variety of monthly events focusing on networking and educational experiences. Certain events feature sponsorship opportunities to create exposure and brand recognition for your business.
- Second Tuesday of the month
- 11:30am – 1:00pm
- Network with fellow Members
- New discussion topic featured each month
- Your first luncheon as a Member is complimentary
- Register online to reserve your spot at the luncheon
- Click here to view sponsorship opportunities
- Third Tuesday of the month
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm
- Free business training session hosted and organized by the Angelo State University Small Business Development Center and The Business Factory
- Different speaker and topic every month
- Register online to reserve your spot at the event
For more information or to register for an upcoming Business Brown Bag event, please click here.
Business @ Happy Hour
- Fourth Tuesday of the month
- 5:00pm – 6:30pm
- Hosted by a Chamber Member business
- Drink sponsorship opportunity available for Chamber Member businesses
- Great opportunity to network, socialize, and unwind after hours
- Drawing for $100 jackpot as well as various door prizes
- First Wednesday of every other month
- 8:00am – 9:00am
- Informational session about Member benefits and what the Chamber does for Members and the community
Celebrate new Chamber Member businesses and current Chamber Member business progress at our Ribbon Cuttings! Ribbon Cutting dates vary.
To view our upcoming ribbon cuttings, please visit our calendar, or click here.