The team at the San Angelo Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to fostering and promoting business, tourism, and economic growth in San Angelo and the surrounding area. The Chamber consists of three divisions: core Chamber, the Convention and Visitors Bureau, and the Economic Development division.
The San Angelo Chamber of Commerce is a membership association whose purpose is to foster and promote a business and tourism environment which assures the economic growth and well-being of our members and our community.
To be the leader in business and tourism by working in unity with all segments of the community.
- Service – To serve the members, other businesses and the community in carrying out its mission.
- Integrity – To always adhere to high ethical standards of honest and accountability.
- Excellence – To seek continuous improvement in working toward the highest quality in programs, communications, and outcomes.
- Relevance – To focus on those programs, projects and activities that most help businesses be successful within the resources of the Chamber.
- Diversity – To maintain a strict adherence to openness, inclusiveness and respect with regard to all facets of our memberships and community.
- Professionalism – To utilize professional, well-trained staff and board officers and directors in providing courteous and timely responses to requests for information and assistance.