Established in 2006, the Cornerstone Investors Program provides private investments the Chamber of Commerce uses to leverage marketing efforts, recruit new industrial corporation, and lobby at all levels of government, especially for Goodfellow Air Force Base.
Funds from the Cornerstone Investors have impacted and supported:
Recruitment of heavy industrial companies
- SMC Global Corp (130,000 sf)
- EOn Energy Solar Plant (4,000 acres)
Opportunities for community collaboration
- SARMA industrial companies collaboration with the Angelo State University Department of Engineering project
- Monthly SARMA industrial company roundtable meetings
Economic development projects
- San Angelo Rail Port facility project
- San Angelo Regional Manufacturers Alliance (SARMA) program
- Texas Manufacturers Assistance Center (TMAC) certified industrial courses
$71,000,000 in annual economic yield 2017-2018
Cornerstone Investors 2019
Company Printing/ISA Cattle Co.
J. Mark McLaughlin
Moleo Gas Corp.
Jamie & Kerry Rainey